Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007 Pictures

Mamaw bought the boys new white undershirts and undies!!! They are hysterical.

First Annual Christmas Family Fun Day. This year it started with Sonic drinks and Cheese Tots to enjoy on the Ride to LR. We went to Build A Bear, and the boys got to pick out anything they wanted. Here is a picture of Batman the Penguin, and Peter Pan the Pink Cheetah. Afterwards we went to Chuck E. Cheese for a night of Pizza and Games. Shane and I are such big kids, we love SkeeBall, it rocks!
This is before our Premier Christmas Party. Shane led the devotional and it was AMAZING! The food was great, and the company as always hilarious and fun. At my first Premier Christmas Party my friend Jennifer's Broadway nail popped off during a game. When 4 of us had a spare bottle of nail glue to help her out, I knew I was in good company.
Our Redneck Photo shoot in our living room for some pictures to frame. Personally, I like our couch sticking out on the left side, a very nice touch. You don't get that with the professionals!
New Superhero Underoos! I could eat em' up! Power Rangers and Pooperman.
Spiderman Houseshoes from Santa.
Ghetto Fabulous wrapped gift from Dad & Mom...



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pics:)))) story time starts at 9:30, 10:00 and 10:30. We'll probably try to go at 10:00 or 10:30.

Anonymous said...

fun picutres! Can you call and tell me where chucky cheese is located and how many pennies from my piggy bank I need to take?
I think the MIL and I are taking them tomorrow!