Thursday, January 3, 2008

I got scammed :(

For Christmas we drew names and had a $50 limit. So, in an effort to stretch my list as far as possible, I bid on Ebay and won a Barefoot Contessa Parties Cookbook. I've wanted it for a long time and won the auction for $13.00! But, I didn't look at the feedback on the sellar, and it turns out noone leaves him good feedback and noone, including me gets there stuff. I paid for it the night I won the auction. My friend Kevin filed a claim so MAYBE I can get my money back. Sadness. So, no Barefoot Contessa Parties at my house for awhile. sniff.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

what did you pay with?? I got ripped off once trying to buy a cell phone but since I used my Bank of America check card or credit card, not sure which, they credited my account back while they investigated the matter because they have protection for such instances. It was awesome!

Anonymous said...

True... I think most credit cards will let you dispute the charges if you don't get what you pay for. I hope everything works out!