Saturday, April 26, 2008

How To Use Your IRS Rebate Check

My father-in-law sent this to me, and I thought it was good info to pass onto my friends.

As you may have heard, each of us will be getting a tax rebate check to stimulate the economy. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China . If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer it will go to India . If we purchase fruits and vegetables it will go to Mexico , Honduras , and Guatemala . If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan . If we purchase useless stuff it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America . The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at yard sales, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Ahhh... how funny:) and how true! I'm all about a good yard sale!!
Yeah, we're not sure what we're going to do when Piper is here and the boys crawl into bed... I'm sure it will get pretty interesting around here:)

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Samantha said...

hahaha love it!

Becke' said...

Do you have to file your taxes in order to get the rebate? (Hee...we did an extension!)