Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I love my husband!!!!

Shane tore it up running the last errands that needed running today. You are awesome Shaney!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DID TODAY!!!! And for letting me sleep in 2 days in a row. I am not overwhelmed anymore!!!

I got my glasses fixed and back today.

We got a new phone-Finally. Our last one broke. We've been using ghetto phones from the garage that die after 5 minutes.

We got tomato plants and green beans for the garden.

Shane bought me a bright red Gerber daisy.

Shane got a Route 44 Vanilla DP.

We are having turkey sandwiches for dinner.

Shane bought a box of Strawberries of the side of the road.

I spent the afternoon with one of my dearest friends Stephanie. We drank coffee with good cream and ate Thin Mints.

I am having a baby one week from today.

I am ready but not wanting to rush it. These last days are sweet and I know it flies by too quickly.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm so excited for your baby to come. I can't wait to hear all about it! Keep on resting up. You're doing great - and so is your husband!

The Moore's said...

Girl, I can't believe baby comes in a week! So exciting. I've been wanting to plan a trip to Conway, but I was kinda waiting on your little one! You look so cute by the way. I wish I had known you needed some Nappies for the new baby. I could have brought you some from Europe! Our trip was awesome...I promise I'll catch up on our blog soon. Hope we can talk soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tricia said...

You still have thin minutes in your house? Wow... I'm impressed! Mine are always gone by March. :-)

Yes, love my Bon Jovi. I haven't heard that song though. I'll have to check it out. That was the first time I saw them, at Barton when he flew over on the zip line. HA! Oh, the memories... HA!

Well, God bless your husband for being so sweet to you. I'm glad to hear you're feeling good and things are getting "all set" for the new baby.

Are you delivering in Little Rock? I'll be praying for you next week. You'll have to hurry home and blog and tell us what you get! HA!! :-)

Take care - Tricia :-)

Samantha said...

one week?! I can't wait to come home in May and meet him or her! I am so excited for you!

heather said...

Please post a pregnancy pic. I don't want to miss the end stages. By the time I see you again, you'll have a 6 week old! CRAZY!!!