Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oprah

I'm sure you've all seen this video by now, but just in case, it is worth the 7 minutes to view. Unbelievable things unfolding right before our very eyes. I watched with my jaw to the ground. Bible prophecy unfolding right before our eyes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA

"and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people" Mt 24:11

"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them-bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. " 2 Peter 2: 1-2

"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light" 2 Cor 11:14

"Watch your life and doctrine closely." I Timothy 4:16

"Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage-with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist." 2 Timothy 4:2-5

In thinking about this video tied with the presidential elections another verse comes to mind:
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." Rom 13:1

There is no doubt our next President is going to be shaping God's plans for HIS GLORY and REDEMPTION of people. It is very interesting to see the choices before us. But it's reassuring to know that God is in control, on his throne, directing the kings heart like a watercourse wherever he pleases (Prov 21:1).

I had not heard of this book or Oprah's new crusade until just this morning. Then I get home and my email has 3 messages of this video. It is a reminder to know Scripture to be able to stand firm.

"JESUS ANSWERED, I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME." JOHN 14:6

I would love to see other verses anyone has on the subject, there are tons to speak truth over this!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I like your background! I was trying to make mine cute and just did an internet search for "blog templates". Pyzam was one of the links. They have tons. . .I'd heard of them before because they do myspace backgrounds as well. There's a bar at the top of my blog that you can click on and it will take you there. (I've tried to remove it, but can't figure out how!) Good Luck!!

Jenny said...

I saw this video on someone else's blog and couldn't believe it... I guess I shouldn't have been shocked, but I was.

thanks for the info about the couch and stuff, I'll tell Cam and see what he thinks:)

Tricia said...

Wow... I hadn't seen that. Scary. I like the "Oprah Show", but I have always been skeptical of her whole "spirit thing". I wonder what spirits she's referring to sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Wow. How proud I am of you, Dear One. My greatest joy is knowing that my Dearly Beloveds are safely secured in the Savior's Hands. You are wise, Little One - this requires intense intercession.

The video stunned me. Oprah is badly deceived, which is all the more dangerous because of the huge following of devoted fans she endears.

So important that we pray for her.

Love you bunches forever and always.