Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The World Needs More Ukulele

"The world needs more U-ku-le-le" Michelle

This is so true. Jason Castro has a neat voice. He reminds me of Jack Johnson. The Back Porch is one of the best restaurants located on the beach in Destin, FL. I can hear Jason and his Ukulele playin' self playing on the beach somewhere, while people are enjoying Key Lime Pie.

David the rocker guy is still my AI vote, HOWEVER, the white jacket, bad song choice and hand written message on the palm of his hand have me wandering about things. I'm such a fair weather fan.

OPERATION PREGNANCY FIXER UPPER UPDATE: Hair appt scheduled for Friday. Call made to our resident meteorologist/cosmetologist/aka my sister to see if she will do my brows and to keep us updated on the bad weather coming our way today and tommorow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, The Back Porch! Nothing better than eating dinner with sand between your toes!

Becke' said...

Can't wait to see the hair! Are you chopping it off???