Sunday, June 22, 2008

What if you could...

  • get all your work done by 6:00pm?
  • eat dinner with your family every night?
  • form deep, satifying relationships?
  • naturally blend the world of church with your everyday life?
  • spend hours a week on your hobbies?

This is what my new book I'm reading is about! Making Room for Life (Trading Chaotic Lifestyles for Connected Relationships) by Robert Frazee. Amanda told me about it. It just came in the mail, I ordered it used off Amazon. It's awesome because it's a hardback library book from the Jefferson County Public Library in CO. So, if you see me reading a library looking book from CO, I didn't steal it. :) And plus, if I was going to steal a book from the Jefferson Library in CO, it wouldn't be a christian book. :) Hel-lo.

The other book I'm reading is called Dare to Dream. It is amazing. I'm reading it in the nooks and crannies of life which is one of the principles the book talks about-getting things done in the nooks and crannies of life. So, it stays in my purse and by my side with me all day long. Perfect for when I have a 5-15 minute break in the day:)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long are y'all planning on staying in Conway? You know we're moving to Clinton in a year. I am gonna need some friends (at least in Conway!!!) in the sticks. I've loved reading your blog. You're such a hoot.

Anonymous said...

I would love to do those things! Does it apply to those of us with newborns? Let me know if it works for ya.

Becke' said...

What is the trick on the hobbies thing???