Monday, March 30, 2009

Hypothetically Speaking...

SO, let's just say your mom didn't allow you to date until you were "mature enough to handle it, be it age 15 or 20."

And let's just say if you had had a boyfriend in the 7th grade who bought you a gold bracelet and teddy bear and you thought you found him on Facebook, and you thought it would be fun to add him as a friend so you did...

OK, I don't know that the heck I'm talking about, I'm confused as a goose whatever that means, so I'm just going to fess up (Hi Mom!).

I was on Facebook and thought I found an old boyfriend from 7th grade so I added him. It would be fun to see what he was up to these days. So, I click on his profile and was like, "who the heck is this cat?!"

Yeah, I had no idea. He sho' flat added me though. He must be in a competition with his wife to see who can get the most Facebook friends. Shameful.

So, dude, whoever you are who added me, it's a little awkward, I wish we'd known each other, and I love the black and white 8x10 of your son you illegally scanned onto your profile picture. Stellar dude. And like I said, I wish we'd known each other because this is a little awkward.

(apparently I don't know how to spell ackward, spell check just lit up like the 4th of July)

And now I'm totally irritated because I was pretty sure I illegally had a boyfriend behind my parents back and apparently have no idea what his name was. That settles it. I'm getting fat & old. I know, I know, I just had a baby. Yeah, he's almost 1.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

HA!
HAHAHAHA!

Ha!