Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Romantic Day

Tonight we had pizza for dinner topped off by blackberry cobbler and Cool Whip.

After dinner we played on the floor with the kids and watched them do their crazy antics. The kids almost broke my glasses. Twice.

Taking in all the fun.
Hot Rod clearing off his pie plate.

Jibs checking out the dishwasher. He loves the dishwasher. Gotta keep a close eye on him.


This is what a 9 year anniversary looks like when it falls on a work day. Romantic I know. It was a fun day though. I'm kind of turning into a homebody. To me a fun day is not having to figure out what to cook and getting to enjoy family and friends. In a clean house of course. I know, I need therapy for my obsession of cleanliness. Happy Anniversary Shane!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My Anna loves the dishwasher too. What it is about the dishwasher?!? At least if she takes something out, she usually puts it back in if I tell her to.

And pizza and blackberry cobbler... both excellent choices!

I believe we spent our anniversary this year trying to catch filthy dogs out at the lake. Only slightly more romantic than yours. :)

Happy Anniversary!

Nic said...

Not sure how I missed this but Happy Anniversary!!!