Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Go big or go home


Several weeks ago you all shared what type of shampoo you like.  The only one on the list I had not tried was Infusium 23. 

Last Thursday evening I had the luxury of leisurely shopping at Wal-Mart by myself.  After spending a large amount of time smelling the different formulas I can say they all smell amazing.

Trust me on this.  I am a smell aficionado.  This shampoo is where it's at.  All your reviews were right on-it's great stuff.

I had some girls over for dinner Friday night. One thing led to another and before you know it naturally we were talking about hair care.   Our conversation has left me troubled.  As we ate guacamole and enchiladas, a disturbing bit of information was uncovered.  Out of the four of us girls, two of them do not use conditioner.  Wha?  You don't condition?  And I don't need to be either? 

They told me if I'd quit my conditioner I'd get some more height on my hair.  I come from a long line of Big Texas Hair.  Take for example this picture I snapped of my mom's hair at the boys game Saturday.  Her Big Sexy Hair had so much height the people on the row behind us couldn't see their kid play.  That's how we roll people.  Go big or go home, you know what I'm sayin?


Oh my gosh Mom, do you condition? 

What?  Oh heck yeah I'll end this post with a picture of my big boys from their first basketball game.  No, I don't condition there hair.


So I am just perplexed. Am I the only one conditioning anymore? Are you conditioning? Should I break up with the creme rinse?

4 comments:

Scotty Smittle said...

Maybe you should just do what feels right. If you like your hair with conditioner...use it. I'm just sayin.

Leslie said...

WHOOPS! Manly is not going to be happy with me posting on his account on hair and the like! That was supposed to be me!=D

Amy said...

Hmmm...I'm still conditioning, too. You will be in my prayers as you carefully consider your conditioning options. Godspeed, girl.

Gretchen said...

I condition, but not at the scalp (leaves me limp and greasy). Just the ends, where I tend to get dry, especially in the winter.